Website LOGIC Rehabilitation
Logic Rehab provides client-centered occupational therapy to clients in their own home and work environments. Serving the areas of Sea to Sky, West/North Vancouver, Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Burnaby, Tri-cities, Langley, and Maple Ridge, we offer our clients a range of occupational therapy treatments and help them with all aspects of their rehabilitation and return to work.
To assist with the growing demands of clients in these regions, we are looking for a Consultant Occupational Therapist to join our team. This is a contractor position, and is available on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Why Work With Logic Rehabilitation?
We are committed to providing our clients with the very highest level of service, and to that end, we want our staff to feel valued and supported, and to know that their hard work is appreciated. We strive to empower our staff to live up to their potential and to feel that they make a difference in other peoples’ lives.
We are pleased to offer the most competitive compensation package in the region, including a yearly bonus package. In addition, we offer very flexible working hours, with the option of working either full-time or part-time, and with flexible hours between Monday and Friday. There is no minimum of client caseload or number of billable hours. In short, you get to work when and where it suits you!
We are also pleased to offer education support, as well as exciting mentorship opportunities to our Consultant OT, with the goal of improving their knowledge and skills, and assisting them in their professional and career development. We have a strong support system in place and our Consultant OT will have administrative and IT support at their disposal, to enable them to focus on constructive client-centric work.
Summary Of The Position:
Working under the supervision of the Founder and Clinical Director, the Consultant Occupational Therapist works within the company’s community-based OT Services program, conducting assessments, providing OT treatment, and establishing and implementing rehabilitation programs for clients.
- Conduct clinical and functional assessment(s) to a wide variety of clients with varying needs, including those with physical injuries, concussion, and/or mental health conditions.
- Develop suitable evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Reassess, evaluate, and modify programs as needed.
- Conduct home assessments as required to determine equipment, support and attendant care needs.
- Work as a collaborative member of an interdisciplinary team with regard to client management and programming.
- Coordinate return-to-work processes with all stakeholders in a timely way, ensuring that clients have a smooth transition back into the workplace.
- Maintain and manage a clinical caseload of clients.
- Write and submit reports.
- Maintain all relevant documentation and records.
Essential Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Member in good standing with COTBC.
- Bachelor of Science or Masters in Occupational Therapy.
- Completion of Post-graduate Occupational Therapy treatment courses.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driving license and reliable transportation.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (some exemptions may apply).
Preferred Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- A Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
- 1–3 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist is an asset, including experience working with individuals affected by mental health, brain injury, or other neurological disabilities.
- Experience in return to work and interdisciplinary care is an asset.
- Experience working in the community.
- Experience with chronic pain and concussion.
Who should apply?
Working one on one with people who are facing challenges, and helping them to return to work, takes a special person. You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for your profession, a commitment to ongoing professional development, and dedication to providing excellent client care.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Strong critical thinking, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Highly organized.
- Empathy and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Are a flexible thinker and a team player, who is willing to communicate and collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- New grads welcome. Ask about our mentorship and education opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com